A variety of opportunities in Information Technology across multiple industries for you or someone in your network!
Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics [ Remote ]
- The Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics will cultivate technology and digital innovation across a diverse and unrivaled collection of premium sports equipment, gear, and performance apparel brand.
Data Scientist [ Remote ]
- In this role, you will be involved in implementing services that cross many layers of the technology stack. The ideal candidate will have a mathematically mature understanding of statistics and machine learning.
Cloud Data Engineer [ NYC/Hybrid ]
- Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support data engineering processes and solutions using AWS cloud technologies in a DevOps environment.
BI Developer [ North Arlington, NJ/Hybrid ]
- As a BI Developer, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and maintaining our business intelligence solutions. Your expertise in SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS will be pivotal in transforming raw data into meaningful reports and dashboards that enable data-driven decision-making.
GCP Developer – Americas [ East Brunswick, NJ/Hybrid ]
- Work in close collaboration with other members of the WW Data team (Data tech lead, data engineers, data scientists) and other Beauty Tech teams (especially CRM, retail and e-commerce) to build a reliable, scalable and secure data platform.
Power BI Lead – Americas [ East Brunswick, NJ/Hybrid ]
- Responsible for all the regional data analytics initiatives on Power BI for the Beauty division. Collaborate with the Central and Local data teams in designing the data visualization standards for the region and deploying reports and dashboards for all Maison(s) in scope.
EDI & Application Specialist [ Lodi, NJ/Hybrid ]
- The EDI & Application Specialist plays a critical role in managing and supporting electronic data interchange systems and ERP & WMS applications within the organization.
IT Applications Director – SAP [ NYC/Hybrid ]
- In this role, you will coordinate, manage, and support the Retail, Wholesale, and Ecommerce business, directly supervise the North, Central, South America (NCSA) projects and support teams, and exhibit hands-on expertise in problem solutions and be involved in test management, knowledge management and knowledge transfer.
Third-Party Warehouse Manager [ Hainesport, NJ ]
- You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. On daily basics the Warehouse Supervisor check with others Supervisor with in the same Department for a handoff that needs to be completed before starting a new assignment.
ERP Technical Analyst [ Remote/Contract-to-hire ]
- The Technical Analyst will be responsible for support and development of the Mi9 ERP and BI systems. This will include partnering with internal IT and business teams and external IT vendors to resolve issues and implement solutions.
Dynamics 365/Power App Developer [ Remote ]
- As Dynamics 365/ Power App Developer, you will be responsible for enhancing and optimizing our existing Dynamics 365 system and Power Platform technologies. You will serve as a subject matter expert on Power Platform technologies and work closely with the Dynamics 365 program manager and technical lead and other stakeholders to design, develop, and implement solutions around the CRM system in an iterative/agile environment.
Senior Solution Architect [ Remote ]
- The Sr Solutions Architect provides the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to support the development of technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards.
Senior Manager SAP S4 [ Remote ]
- The Senior Program Manager will lead the Global SAP S/4HANA Greenfield Implementation Project with a focus on technical excellence. With a proven background in overseeing at least 2 large-scale SAP Greenfield implementations, this leader will manage day-to-day execution, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and ensure project success from planning to delivery. Strong communication skills will be key for effective board presentations and transparent communication with stakeholders.
Sr Director Merchandise Planning Systems [ NYC/Hybrid ]
- Your mission will be to align IT capabilities with critical business objectives, elevate IT solutions, and ensure seamless project delivery. You’ll manage a team of business analysts and Product Owners, prioritize requirements, and build strong relationships with executive stakeholders to drive our IT roadmap.
Director, IT (Planning & Delivery) [ NYC/Hybrid ]
- Partner with cross functional teams including Planning, Allocation, Forecasting, as well as other IT teams to deliver large transformation programs for the Planning & Allocation business domains. Lead the team that translates business needs into system requirements and drive project delivery with ownership of the overall IT solution.
Director, Business Applications [ NYC/Hybrid ]
- Experience leading applications development teams
- Success leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Migration
- Partnering with Cross Functional Business Teams
VP, Enterprise Planning Solutions [ Bridgewater, NJ ]
- This VP leadership position will be responsible for developing the planning solutions strategy that will enable them to leverage the dynamic advances in Planning capabilities.
WMS Project Manager [ Brown Summit, NC/Contract ]
- As a WMS Project Manager, reporting to the CIO, you will be instrumental in shaping our IT landscape, overseeing the optimization of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). This role requires a deep understanding of IT infrastructure, software development, and an acute awareness of the unique challenges within a distribution center.
IT Director [ Newington, CT ]
- The Director of Information Technology is a results-oriented senior manager reporting to the CEO, responsible for leading strategic and operational IT functions. This role involves managing a team and overseeing the delivery of technology services, including databases, systems, websites, desktop and server support, email, and list server resources.
Director, IT Operations [ NYC/Hybrid ]
- The Director, IT Operations will be accountable for the effective and efficient management of IT infrastructure (systems/network), IT Service management (support services), and Information Security for the entirety of the NCSA region
Don’t see any roles that quite fit? Check out our full catalogue of open roles here!